Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
1.5 Cubic Foot Countertop Microwave Oven with Convection
GE CEB1590S Features:
- 1.5 cu. ft. capacity
- Convection cooking
- Sensor cooking controls
- Easy-set control dial
- Optional built-in trim kit
- Removable oven rack
- Recessed turntable
- 1000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
- Choose this setting when baking or browning is desired
- Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
- Enjoy how simple the control dial makes setting the oven or selecting recipes
- Achieve a custom appearance and built-in convenience with a sleek, matching trim kit
- Full-width cooking rack allows for multi-level cooking simultaneously, allowing you to cook large quantities of your family’s favorites
- Maximizes oven space and flush design easily accommodates multiple dishes
GE CEB1590S Specifications:
- Depth: 19.875 In.
- Height: 14.875 In.
- Voltage: 120V
- Width: 22.625 In.
- Microwave Watts: 1000 W
- Total Capacity: 1.5 Cu. Ft.
- Turntable Diameter: 12.75 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE CEB1590SS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE CEB1590SSSS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE CEB1590SS Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Control Type||Buttons, Digital, Turn Knob|
|Optional Trim Kit||No, Yes|
|UL Listed||No, Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.