Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Cafe 30" Built-In Gas Cooktop with Sealed Cooktop Burners and 20,000 BTU Tri-Ring Burner
- Blue LED Backlit, Dishwasher Safe, Knobs
- Liquid Propane Conversion Kit
- 5 Sealed Cooktop Burners
- Natural Gas Fuel Type (Factory Set)
- Heavy Cast Cooktop Burner Grates
- Electronic Ignition System
- Cast Iron Griddle
- 20,000 BTU Tri-Ring Burner: Offers the flexibility of three different burners
- Control Lock Capability: Lock out the controls so that they cannot be unintentionally activated
- Deep-Recessed Cooktop: Contains spills for quick and easy cleaning
- Integrated griddle: Interchangeable with grates for instant cook space
- Precise Simmer Burner: When turned to the lowest setting, this burner delivers a low 140° temperature for sauces and delicate foods
- Sealed Cooktop Burners: Sealed burners allow protection to the interior components from outside damage and cooking spills, while also providing easy clean up
- Dimensions: 30" W x 21" D x 3-1/4" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 28-1/2" W x 19-5/8" D
- Back Left Burner BTU: 5,000
- Back Right Burner BTU: 5,000
- Front Left Burner BTU: 9,100
- Front Right Burner BTU: 9,100
- Power Burner BTU: 20,000
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE CGP350SETSS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CGP350SET and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
GE Continuous GratesSee how GE Continuous grates make it easy to move pots and pans from one burner to another.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.