20.3 Cubic Foot Energy Star Bottom Freezer Refrigerator with Icemaker
As the largest and most visible appliance in your kitchen, your refrigerator has to look great. With GE, you never have to sacrifice substance for style. GE refrigerators lead the industry in food preservation and convenient features.
GE GBSC0HC Features:
- Crown doors with hidden hinges
- Upfront electronic temperature controls
- Factory-installed icemaker
- BrightSpace interior with GE Reveal lighting
- Crisper drawers
- Snack drawer
- Adjustable glass shelves
- Gallon door bins
- NeverClean condenser
- Deluxe quiet design
- Step up to rounded doors and the clean look of concealed hinges
- Easy-to-use controls are located in an easy-to-reach position
- Refrigerator comes ready to automatically create ice
- It’s easy to find tasty treats under bright, clear interior lighting
- Provides the ideal environment for storing your fruits and vegetables
- Conveniently stores favorite foods and allows for quick, easy access
- Shelves adjust to handle tall items and create additional space
- Deep bins handle large containers in the door for more fresh food space
- Sealed compartment keeps coils clean and simplifies maintenance
- Significantly reduces unnecessary operating noise in the kitchen
GE GBSC0HC Specifications:
- Depth: 33.875 In.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Freezer Capacity: 6.2 Cu. Ft.
- Height: 66.5 In.
- Icemaker: Yes
- Width: 29.75 In.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 14.1 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 20.3 Cu. Ft.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
GE GBSC0HCXBB Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|ETL-S Approved (Meets NSF-7)||No|
|External Ice/Water Dispenser||No|
|Internal Ice Maker||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.