15" Built In Trash Compactor with Hidden Controls and Key Lock
GE compactors and disposers help take care of your dirty work. If you're tired of taking out bag after bag of messy garbage, you'll love the convenience of a GE trash compactor.
GE GCG1500R Features:
- Color Wrap Door with Color-Matched Handle
- Hidden Controls
- Built-In Only
- 1.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 1/3 HP Motor
- Removable Key Lock
- Removable Drawer
- Rear Wheels
- Automatic Anti-Jam
- Toe Pedal Opener
- The seamless door is wrapped in a continuous sheet of color for a rich, contemporary look
- The controls are hidden behind the compactor door, lending a beautiful designer appearance
- The compactor is built-in to adjacent cabinetry for an upscale appearance
- Provides plenty of room for waste items or recyclables
- Powerful motor provides maximum compacting power
- Provides added safety by assuring the drawer remains locked during use
- Makes it simple to empty and clean
- Allow easy movement and installation
- Operation is easy and reliable, even with a challenging load
- Hands-free toe pedal drawer makes it easy to open and load
GE GCG1500R Specifications:
- Compression Ratio: 75% Reduction
- Depth: 24 In.
- Height: 35 In.
- Width: 14.875 In.
- Amps: 15A
- Voltage: 120v
- Total Capacity: 1.4 Cu. Ft.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GCG1500R
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GCG1500RBB
- GE GCG1500RWW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE GCG1500RWW Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.