Quick Tip - Deodorizing your Washing MachineThis tip shows you how to keep your washing machine smelling clean and fresh
GE Top Load AgitatorsGE dual action agitator provides better turn over to get your clothes cleaner.
4 Cubic Foot Top Load Energy Star Washing Machine with Infusor Wash System
With a variety of cycle and temperature options, these washers offer the control you require and the ease-of-use you prefer.
GE GCWN4950 Features:
- ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier II rated
- Infusor with HydroWave wash system
- Rotary electronic controls with cycle status lights
- 16 wash cycles
- Adaptive Fill
- Bleach and fabric softener dispensers
- 700 RPM Spin Speed
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Uses HE detergent, requiring less water than a traditional top load washer
- Provide accurate cycle times
- Handle various fabrics and soils
- Washer will automatically measure the load size and add just the right amount of water
- Automatically operate with wash cycle
- Fast spin speeds remove water efficiently and minimize dry time
GE GCWN4950 Specifications:
- Number of Cycles: 16
- Depth: 25.5 In.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Total Capacity: 4Cu. Ft.
- Height: 42 In.
- Width: 27 In
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120V
- Number of Temperature Options: 6
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GCWN4950D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GCWN4950DWS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Country Of Origin||USA|