GE DishwashersGE Dishwashers are not only sleek and stylish, but offers a stainless steel door. New insulation ensures the sound is no louder than a library.
GE Dishwasher Washing SystemWith GE you never have to worry about if the dishwasher will handle the mess. With three wash arms, dedicated jets, and disposers make even the biggest mess an easy job.
GE Dishwasher ZonesDon't have a full load of dishes to do. That is no problem for GE. With zone washing you can now do a half load, save water and energy.
Dishwasher with Front Controls and Piranha Hard Food Disposer
Dishwashers simplify your life and give you more time to do the things you enjoy. With GE's innovative technology, all you have to do is load your dirty dishes and push a button. That's it. And you'll have a little peace of mind with specialty options, like the Anti-bacterial cycle to sanitize your dishes.
- GE’s most advanced wash system: Consistently clean, dry and sanitized dishes are ensured with GE’s most advanced wash system, combining 65% more wash power* with advanced performance features
- Piranha Hard Food Disposer with Removable Filter: To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles and helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms
- 3 Pressurized, Full-Coverage Wash Arms: Expect exceptionally clean and table-ready dishes with powerful wash arms that deliver 65% more wash power to the top and bottom racks compared to previous GE models
- Dedicated Silverware Jets: Get table-ready silverware thanks to powerful jets that focus on silverware baskets in multiple locations
- SpaceMaker Silverware Basket: Enjoy table-ready silverware and loading flexibility with this unique basket that can be placed on the rack or onto the door
- Sharkskin gray racks with ball tip tines: Offers durability and secures dishes
- American Gray PermaTuf interior: Heavy-duty material is designed for years of dependability and has an attractive finish
- Handle Design: Recessed
- Handle Color: Color-Matched
- Installation: Side or Top Mount Install Brackets Included. Built-Up Floor Capable. Flush Cabinet Installation
- Calrod Heater Watts: 415/800
- Quiet Package: 55 dBA
- Door Insulation: Mastic
- Motor Type: QuietPower Motor
- Door Liner: CleanDesign with PermaTuf
- NSF Certified
- America at Work: Product Assembled in the U.S.
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes
- Leveling System: 4 Leveling Legs
- Tub and Door Liner: American Gray PermaTuf Tub Interior
- Dishwasher Drying Features: 4-Pass Multi-Wattage Wash & Dry Element. Heated Dry Option
- Water Filtration System: 100% Filtration with Piranha Hard Food Disposer and Removable Filter
- Rack Features: Silverware Basket with cell covers and small items basket. Ball-Tipped Tines
- Dishwasher Cycles: Heavy Wash. Normal Wash. Light Wash. Rinse Only
- Control Type: Front Controls. Electronic Tactile Buttons
- Wash Arms: 3 Pressurized Wash Arms. Lower. Middle. Upper
- Number of Place Settings: Up to 14
- Wash System Features: Dual Pumps and Motors. Automatic Temperature Control. Drain Pump. Piranha Hard Food Disposer with removable filter. Dedicated Silverware Jets
- Number of Cycles: 4
- * Wash power delivered to each rack. Compared to previous GE models
- Dimensions: 34" H x 23.75" W x 24" D
- Voltage: 120V
- Amperage: 7.1A
- Height with Legs Retracted - Minimum Height: 33.5"
- Height with Legs Extended - Maximum Height: 34.5"
- Product Weight: 59 pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GDF510P
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GDF510PGDBB
- GE GDF510PMDSA
- GE GDF510PSDSS
- GE GDF510PGDWW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Use and Care Manual|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||275|
|Annual Operation Cost||29|
|Built-in Food Disposer||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Number of Options||4|
|Number of Racks||2|