GE DishwashersGE Dishwashers are not only sleek and stylish, but offers a stainless steel door. New insulation ensures the sound is no louder than a library.
GE Dishwasher Washing SystemWith GE you never have to worry about if the dishwasher will handle the mess. With three wash arms, dedicated jets, and disposers make even the biggest mess an easy job.
GE Dishwasher ZonesDon't have a full load of dishes to do. That is no problem for GE. With zone washing you can now do a half load, save water and energy.
Dishwasher with Front Controls and Sanitize Option
Dishwashers simplify your life and give you more time to do the things you enjoy. With GE's innovative technology, all you have to do is load your dirty dishes and push a button. That's it. And you'll have a little peace of mind with specialty options, like the Anti-bacterial cycle to sanitize your dishes.
- GE’s most advanced wash system: Consistently clean, dry and sanitized dishes are ensured with GE’s most advanced wash system, combining 65% more wash power* with advanced performance features
- Piranha Hard Food Disposer with Removable Filter: To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles and helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms
- SpaceMaker Silverware Basket: Enjoy table-ready silverware and loading flexibility with this unique basket that can be placed on the rack or onto the door
- Steam Prewash: Loosens tough soils before any cycle, virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes
- Sanitize option (NSF Residential): High-temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces 99.99% of bacteria found on dishes
- Pearlescent dark gray racks with ball tip tines: Offer durability and secure dishes
- 2/4/8-Hour Delay Start: Wash dishes at your convenience
- Handle Color: Color-Matched
- Color Appearance: Stainless Steel
- Installation: Side or Top Mount Install Brackets Included. Built-Up Floor Capable. Flush Cabinet Installation
- Calrod Heater Watts: 415/800
- Volts/Hertz/Amps: 120v; 60Hz; 7.1A
- Quiet Package: 54 dBA
- Door Insulation: Insulation. Mastic
- Quiet Features: Quiet Water Valve. Sealed Toe Kick
- NSF Certified
- America at Work: Product Assembled in the U.S.
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes
- Leveling System: 4 Leveling Legs
- Water Filtration System: 100% Filtration with Piranha Hard Food Disposer and Removable Filter
- Dishwasher Options: Child Lock. Delay Start (2/4/8 Hr). Wash TempBoost. Sanitize (NSF Certified). Heated Dry. Steam PreWash. Start/Reset. Energy Smart
- Style: Built-In
- Dishwasher Cycles: Auto Sense. Heavy Wash. Normal Wash. Light Wash
- Control Type: Front Controls. Electronic Tactile Buttons
- Number of Place Settings: Up to 16
- Sensor: CleanSensor
- Connected Home Ready: Yes. Track energy use in kW (near real-time), kWh (long term) and in estimated dollars spent, then use this data to reveal trends over days, weeks and months-up to 3 years
- Number of Cycles: 4
- * Wash power delivered to each rack. Compared to previous GE models
- Dimensions: 34" H x 23.75" W x 24" D
- Voltage: 120V
- Amperage: 7.1A
- Height with Legs Retracted - Minimum Height: 33.5"
- Height with Legs Extended - Maximum Height: 34.5"
- Product Weight: 62 pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GDF520P
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GDF520PGDCC
- GE GDF520PGDBB
- GE GDF520PSDSS
- GE GDF520PGDWW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Use and Care Manual|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||275|
|Annual Operation Cost||29|
|Built-in Food Disposer||Yes|
|Number of Options||8|
|Number of Racks||2|