GE DishwashersGE Dishwashers are not only sleek and stylish, but offers a stainless steel door. New insulation ensures the sound is no louder than a library.
GE Dishwasher Washing SystemWith GE you never have to worry about if the dishwasher will handle the mess. With three wash arms, dedicated jets, and disposers make even the biggest mess an easy job.
Built-In Dishwasher with Steam Prewash and Sanitize Option
- 4 Cleaning Cycles and 8 Dishwasher Options
- Heated Dry
- Silverware Basket with Cell Covers
- Electronic Controls
- 3 Pressurized Full-Coverage Wash Arms
- Clean Sensor
- NSF Certified Sanitize Cycle
- Up to 16 Place Settings
- Steam Prewash: Steam loosens tough soils before the wash cycle and virtually eliminates the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes.
- Dedicated Silverware Jets: Highly pressurized spray jets target the silverware area and improves cleaning.
- Food Disposer: Breaks down food and prevents large particles from clogging the wash arms.
- Stem Safe Dividers: Separates and holds wine glass stems in place so they are not damaged during the wash cycle
- Dimensions: 23-3/4" W x 24" D x 34" H
- Decibel Rating: 54 Decibels
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 7.1 Amps
- Weight: 62 Pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
GE GDF520PSFSS Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||275|
|Annual Operation Cost||29|
|Built-in Food Disposer||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Detergent and Rinse-Aid Dispenser||Yes|
|Dishwasher Type||Full Console|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Adjustable Height||34.625|
|Minimum Adjustable Height||33.375|
|Number of Options||8|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Stainless Steel Interior||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.