GE DishwashersGE Dishwashers are not only sleek and stylish, but offers a stainless steel door. New insulation ensures the sound is no louder than a library.
GE Dishwasher Washing SystemWith GE you never have to worry about if the dishwasher will handle the mess. With three wash arms, dedicated jets, and disposers make even the biggest mess an easy job.
24" Built In Energy Star Dishwasher with Steam Pre-Wash
Dishwashers simplify your life and give you more time to do the things you enjoy. With GE's innovative technology, all you have to do is load your dirty dishes and push a button. That's it. And you'll have a little peace of mind with specialty options, like the Anti-bacterial cycle to sanitize your dishes.
GE GDWT668 Features:
- 5-stage filtration with Piranha hard food disposer
- Dedicated silverware jets
- Steam PreWash
- Fan assist dry with heated option and ActiveVent
- 52 dBA sound level
- ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier II rated
- Full-extension racks
- Pearlescent gray nylon racks with ball-tip tines
- Sanilac cycle (NSF residential)
- Cycle progress LED indicator light
- Flexible racks
- Two-pump system
- 5 self-cleaning filters ensure clean dishes
- Highly pressurized spray jets target the silverware area for improved cleaning
- Loosens tough soils before any cycle virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes
- A heating element heats the air inside while a hidden fan circulates the warm air to help dry dishes
- Nearly silent two-pump system cleans dirty dishes without disruption
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Durable racks glide smoothly on ball-bearings for easy loading
- Long-lasting durable racks resist rusting, chipping and peeling
- High temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces 99.999% of bacteria found on dishes
- A dishwasher this quiet needs a colored light to let you know when it's running
- Designed for today's dishes and holds up to 16-place settings
- One efficient pump for washing/rinsing and one powerful low-energy pump to remove soils provide excellent wash performance with reduced sound
GE GDWT668 Specifications:
- Number of Cycles: 4
- Depth: 24.75 In.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Height: 34 In.
- Width: 24 In.
- Amps: 9.1A
- Voltage: 120V
- Decibel Rating: 52 dBA
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GDWT668V
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GDWT668VSS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE GDWT668VSS Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Control Type||Fully Integrated|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.