Do It Yourself: Installing a Garbage DisposalFollow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of installing a garbage disposal in your home.
GE Disposer InstallationLearn how easy it is to install the GE disposer with the easy mount installation system. No Electrical or plumbing is demonstrated.
1/2 Horsepower 2800 RPM Continuous Feed Disposer
With a GE garbage disposal, just send your food waste down the drain once and for all. A powerful grinding action reduces food waste to small particles, making a GE disposer safe for any properly sized septic system. An advanced insulation package assures quieter-than-ever operation.
GE GFC520V Features:
- Over 2800 RPMs Grinding Action
- 1/2 Horsepower Motor
- Large Capacity Continuous Feed Disposer
- Based on RPM testing of cleared GE and competitive models
- Stainless Steel Jam Resistant, Dual Swivel Impellers
- EZ mount installation
- Direct Wire Power Connection
- Standard Sound Insulation Package
- Cold-Rolled Carbon Steel Armature Shaft Material
- Wall Switch with Sink Stopper
- Manual Reset Overload Protector
- Dishwasher Drain Connector
- Stainless Steel Sink Flange
- Galvanized Steel Turntable
- 2 Level Procter
GE GFC520V Specifications:
- Depth: 5.19 In.
- Feed Type: Continuous
- Height: 14 In.
- Horsepower: 1/2 hp
- RPM's: 2,800
- Width: 5.1875 In
- Voltage: 120V
- Amps: 4.5A
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GFC520V
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GFC520V
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE GFC520V Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Made in America||Yes|
|No Load RPM||2800|