27" 7.5 Cubic Foot Super Capacity Electric Dryer with Steam Dewrinkle and Speed Dry Setting
Get the control you need and the flexibility you want in GE dryers. These innovative dryers are packed with features to help save you time and get your laundry cleaner than ever.
GE GFDS150E Features:
- HE SensorDry Plus
- Steam Dewrinkle
- Speed Dry
- eDry option
- Bulky Bedding cycle
- 4 heat selections
- Delay start
- Has dual sensors to monitor moisture levels
- Reduces wrinkles and freshens clean clothes
- Quickly dries items and small loads for families on the go
- Energy-saving option reduces dry temperatures on select cycles without sacrificing performance
- Dries larger items, such as comforters, blankets and jackets
- Provide the right temperatures for your clothes-drying needs
- Set the dryer to begin cycles whenever it’s convenient for you
GE GFDS150E Specifications:
- Number of Cycles: 9
- Depth: 33 In.
- Moisture Sensor: Sensor Dry Plus™
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Height: 40.5 In.
- Temperature Options: High/Medium/Low/Extra Low
- Width: 27 In.
- Number of Temperature Options: 4
- Total Capacity: 7.5 Cu. Ft.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE GFDS150EDWW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GFDS150ED and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.