4 Cubic Foot Front Load Energy Star Washing Machine with HydroHeater Internal Water Heater
Our ENERGY STAR qualified front load washing machines are fully-loaded with features designed to save you time and money, while delivering exceptional clothes care.
GE GFWH1400 Features:
- Stain Wash Cycle
- HydroHeater internal water heater
- eWash option
- Bulky Bedding cycle
- ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier III rated
- Vibration Control
- 1000 RPM spin speed
- Speed Wash
- Load-sensing adaptive fill
- Tackles the toughest stains, from fresh grass marks to food spills
- Boosts water temperatures and helps achieve sanitization
- Energy-saving option uses a cold water wash on select cycles without sacrificing performance
- Washes larger items, such as comforters, blankets and jackets
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Recognizes and adapts out-of-balance loads, reducing vibration and optimizing spin performance
- Fast speeds remove more water during the spin cycle to minimize drying time
- Provides a quick wash for lightly soiled items that are needed in a hurry
- Washer automatically fills with just the right amount of water for the load
GE GFWH1400 Specifications:
- Number of Cycles: 9
- Depth: 31.25 In.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Total Capacity: 4.1Cu. Ft.
- Height: 41.5 In.
- Width: 27 In
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120v
- Number of Temperature Options: 5
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GFWH1400D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GFWH1400DWW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE Front Load LaundryNew GE front load laundry will not only give you the best in cleaning, but also easy to use with features such as steam and detangle.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.