- Stain Wash Cycle: Tackles the toughest stains, from food spills to fresh grass stains
- HydroHeater Internal Water Heater: Boosts water temperatures to help with sanitization
- Steam Assist: Penetrates deep into fabric fibers to loosen stains, while protecting your fabrics
- eWash Option: An energy saving option that uses a cold water wash on select cycles without sacrificing cleaning performance
- Bulky Bedding Cycle: Perfect for washing large items like comforters, blankets, and jackets
- Vibration Control: Adjusts spin patterns resulting in a smoother wash without the washer shaking or walking
- 1000 RPM Spin Speed: Removes more water during the spin cycle, reducing drying times
- ENERGY STAR® qualified and CEE Tier III rated
- Number of Cycles: 9
- Depth: 34"
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Total Capacity: 4.1 Cu. Ft.
- Height: 40.5"
- Width: 27"
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Number of Temperature Options: 5
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE GFWS1500DWW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GFWS1500D and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Quick Tip - Deodorizing your Washing MachineThis tip shows you how to keep your washing machine smelling clean and fresh
GE Front Load LaundryNew GE front load laundry will not only give you the best in cleaning, but also easy to use with features such as steam and detangle.