GE DishwashersGE Dishwashers are not only sleek and stylish, but offers a stainless steel door. New insulation ensures the sound is no louder than a library.
GE Dishwasher Washing SystemWith GE you never have to worry about if the dishwasher will handle the mess. With three wash arms, dedicated jets, and disposers make even the biggest mess an easy job.
Built-In Dishwasher with Low Profile Installation and Stainless Steel Interior
- 7 Cleaning Cycles and 1 Dishwasher Options
- Heated Dry
- Stainless Steel Door Liner
- Electronic Controls
- Rinse Aid Dispenser
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Up to 12 Place Settings
- Stem Safe Dividers: Separates and holds wine glass stems in place so they are not damaged during the wash cycle
- Delay Start (1-24 Hours): Allows you to run your dishwasher when you're away from home, or you can achieve energy cost savings by running your unit late at night.
- Dimensions: 24" W x 24" D x 32-11/32" H
- Decibel Rating: 57 Decibels
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 9.1 Amps
- Weight: 82 Pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
GE GLDT690DWW Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||295|
|Annual Operation Cost||31|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Built-in Food Disposer||No|
|Detergent and Rinse-Aid Dispenser||Yes|
|Dishwasher Type||Fully Integrated|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|Maximum Adjustable Height||34.5|
|Minimum Adjustable Height||32.3438|
|Number of Options||1|
|Product Weight||99, 82|
|Stainless Steel Interior||Yes|