GE DishwashersGE Dishwashers are not only sleek and stylish, but offers a stainless steel door. New insulation ensures the sound is no louder than a library.
GE Dishwasher Washing SystemWith GE you never have to worry about if the dishwasher will handle the mess. With three wash arms, dedicated jets, and disposers make even the biggest mess an easy job.
18" Spacemaker Built In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Interior
Dishwashers simplify your life and give you more time to do the things you enjoy. With GE's innovative technology, all you have to do is load your dirty dishes and push a button. That's it. And you'll have a little peace of mind with specialty options, like the Anti-bacterial cycle to sanitize your dishes.
GE GSM1800 Features:
- Bright annealed stainless steel interior
- Full-length flat door
- Nylon racks
- Removable Upper Rack
- China/ Crystal selection
- Pots and Pans cycle
- Lustrous interior looks great and stands up to stains
- Door fits nearly flush with cabinetry for a seamless look
- Durable racks are designed to resist rust and secure dishes
- Pulls out completely to allow for washing large items
- Lower temperatures are ideal for china and delicate dishware
- Tough food stains are scrubbed and scoured clean with ease
- Dishwasher design allows for simple operation and easy access
GE GSM1800 Specifications:
- Number of Cycles: 7
- Depth: 22.5 In.
- Height: 32.5 In.
- Width: 18 In.
- Amps: 9A
- Voltage: 120V
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
GE GSM1800 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Control Type||Full Console, Knob|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.