GE DishwashersGE Dishwashers are not only sleek and stylish, but offers a stainless steel door. New insulation ensures the sound is no louder than a library.
GE Dishwasher Washing SystemWith GE you never have to worry about if the dishwasher will handle the mess. With three wash arms, dedicated jets, and disposers make even the biggest mess an easy job.
Spacemaker Under-the-Sink Dishwasher with 4-Level Wash System and 2-Stage Water Filtration System
- 5 Cleaning Cycles and 2 Dishwasher Options
- Heated Dry
- Durable Plastic Tub and Door Liner
- Turn-To-Start Dial Control with Cycle Progress Indicator
- Rinse Aid Dispenser
- Deluxe Silverware Basket
- Spacemaker: The dishwasher can be installed beneath a sink to maximize cabinet space
- Heat Dry: A heating element heats the internal air while a hidden fan circulates it and dries the dishes.
- Food Disposer: Breaks down food and prevents large particles from clogging the wash arms.
- Dimensions: 24" W x 25-3/4" D x 34" H
- Decibel Rating: 64 Decibels
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 6.2 Amps
- Weight: 50 Pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
GE GSM2200VBB Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||307|
|Annual Operation Cost||33|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Built-in Food Disposer||Yes|
|Detergent and Rinse-Aid Dispenser||Yes|
|Dishwasher Type||Full Console|
|End of Cycle Indicator||No|
|Maximum Adjustable Height||35|
|Minimum Adjustable Height||34|
|Number of Options||2|
|Stainless Steel Interior||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.