Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
7.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity DuraDrum Electric Dryer with Auto Dry
Get the control you need and the flexibility you want in GE dryers. These innovative dryers are packed with features to help save you time and get your laundry cleaner than ever.
- DuraDrum interior: Provides long-lasting dependability
- 4 heat selections: Provide the right temperatures for your clothes-drying needs
- Wrinkle Care Extended Tumble: Reduces wrinkling and creasing
- Quick Fluff: Delivers ready-to-go results in minutes without heat
- Variable End-Of-Cycle Signal: Adjustable volume offers added flexibility
- Auto Dry: Monitors air temperature to set dry times
- Dewrinkle: Reduces creasing and wrinkling
- Reversible door
- 80 minute timed dry
- 4 Temperature Options: Regular/Medium/Low/Air Fluff (No Heat)
- Up to 150 feet vent capability
- 9 Cycles
- 3 Exhaust Options: Rear, right, bottom
- Dimensions: 42" H x 27" W x 28.25" D
- Depth with Door Open: 51.75"
- Total Capacity: 7.0 Cu. Ft.
- Voltage: 208V or 240V
- Amperage: 22A or 24A
- Product Weight: 103 pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GTDL210ED
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GTDL210EDWW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE GTDL210ED Product Specifications
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Depth with Door Open||51.75|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|Vent Type||3 Way Venting|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.