Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
7.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity Electric Dryer with Steam Technology and Sensor Dry
- 17 Cycle Options
- 5 Heat Selections
- Anti-Bacterial Cycle
- Delay Start (Up to 24 Hours)
- Interior Light
- 4-Way Exhaust Options (Rear, Right, Left, or Bottom)
- Steam Refresh: Rejuvenate lightly worn clothes by getting rid of wrinkles and odors with this convenient setting using the power of steam
- Steam Dewrinkle: Stored or wrinkled clothes come out wrinkle-free with this helpful setting that uses steam to refresh and dry a load of any size
- HE Sensor Dry: Keep your clothes looking and feeling their best with dual thermistors that continually sense and monitor moisture and temperature to prevent over-drying
- LED Electronic Controls With Cycle Countdown Display: Show exactly how much time is left for each cycle
- eDry Option: Save up to 10% on energy costs without sacrificing drying performance as this option reduces temperatures on select cycles
- Dimensions: 27" W x 28-1/4" D x 42" H
- Depth with Door Open: 51-3/4"
- Capacity: 7.0 Cubic Feet
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Amperage: 22 Amps (208 Volt) or 24 Amps (240 Volt)
- Weight: 100 Pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE GTDS560EFWS
White on White with Silver Backsplash
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GTDS560EF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.