18.1 Cubic Foot Top-Freezer Energy Star Refrigerator with Adjustable Wire Shelves
As the largest and most visible appliance in your kitchen, your refrigerator has to look great. With GE, you never have to sacrifice substance for style. GE refrigerators lead the industry in food preservation and convenient features.
GE GTH18CC Features:
- Adjustable wire shelves
- Factory-installed icemaker
- Upfront temperature controls
- Gallon door storage
- Can storage door shelf
- Crisper drawers
- Wire freezer shelf
- NeverClean condenser
- Flexible shelving options can be arranged to handle a variety of foods
- Refrigerator comes ready to automatically create ice
- A simple knob turn regulates interior temperatures with ease
- Milk and larger items are easily accommodated in the door
- Holds soft drink cans in the door for easy selection and quick access
- Provides the ideal environment for storing your fruits and vegetables
- A sturdy shelf provides additional storage for frozen foods
- Sealed compartment keeps coils clean and simplifies maintenance
GE GTH18CC Specifications:
- Depth: 32.375 In.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Freezer Capacity: 4.22 Cu. Ft.
- Height: 67.375 In.
- Icemaker: Yes
- Width: 28 In.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 13.89 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 18.1 Cu. Ft.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE GTH18CCDBB*
- GE GTH18CCDWW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GTH18CCD and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.