Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
20.0 Cubic Foot Top-Freezer Energy Star Refrigerator
As the largest and most visible appliance in your kitchen, your refrigerator has to look great. With GE, you never have to sacrifice substance for style. GE refrigerators lead the industry in food preservation and convenient features.
GE GTH20 Features:
- Adjustable spill-resistant glass shelves
- Gallon door bins
- Adjustable-humidity crisper drawers
- Snack drawer
- Upfront temperature controls
- Wire freezer shelf
- NeverClean condenser
- Shelves are designed to keep spills from creating bigger messes
- Deep bins handle large containers in the door for more fresh food space
- Adjustable humidity controls keep fresh produce fresh
- Conveniently stores favorite foods and allows for quick, easy access
- A simple knob turn regulates interior temperatures with ease
- A sturdy shelf provides additional storage for frozen foods
- Sealed compartment keeps coils clean and simplifies maintenance
GE GTH20 Specifications:
- Depth: 35.125 In.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Freezer Capacity: 5.78 Cu. Ft.
- Height: 67.5 In.
- Icemaker: Optional (IM4A Ready)
- Width: 29.875 In.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 14.18 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 20 Cu. Ft.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GTH20JBB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GTH20JBBBB*
- GE GTH20SBBSS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE GTH20JBBBB Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|ETL-S Approved (Meets NSF-7)||No|
|External Ice/Water Dispenser||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.