21.0 Cubic Foot Stainless Top-Freezer Energy Star Refrigerator with Spill Resistant Glass Shelves
As the largest and most visible appliance in your kitchen, your refrigerator has to look great. With GE, you never have to sacrifice substance for style. GE refrigerators lead the industry in food preservation and convenient features.
GE GTH21SC Features:
- Stainless steel exterior
- Adjustable spill-resistant glass shelves
- Factory-installed icemaker
- Adjustable-humidity crisper drawers
- Snack drawer
- Upfront temperature controls
- Wire freezer shelf
- NeverClean condenser
- Stainless steel adds elegance to any kitchen decor
- Shelves are designed to keep spills from creating bigger messes
- Refrigerator comes ready to automatically create ice
- Adjustable humidity controls keep fresh produce fresh
- Conveniently stores favorite foods and allows for quick, easy access
- A simple knob turn regulates interior temperatures with ease
- A sturdy shelf provides additional storage for frozen foods
- Sealed compartment keeps coils clean and simplifies maintenance
GE GTH21SC Specifications:
- Depth: 32.5 In.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Freezer Capacity: 6.1 Cu. Ft.
- Height: 66.75 In.
- Icemaker: Yes
- Width: 32.75 In.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 14.9 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 21 Cu. Ft.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GTH21SCX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GTH21SCXSS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE GTH21SCXSS Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|ETL-S Approved (Meets NSF-7)||No|
|External Ice/Water Dispenser||No|
|Internal Ice Maker||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.