18.1 Cubic Foot Top-Freezer Refrigerator with Factory Installed Icemaker
As the largest and most visible appliance in your kitchen, your refrigerator has to look great. With GE, you never have to sacrifice substance for style. GE refrigerators lead the industry in food preservation and convenient features.
GE GTS18CCD Features:
- Adjustable wire shelves
- Factory-installed icemaker
- Upfront temperature controls
- Gallon door storage
- Can storage door shelf
- Crisper drawers
- Wire freezer shelf
- NeverClean condenser
- Flexible shelving options can be arranged to handle a variety of foods
- Refrigerator comes ready to automatically create ice
- A simple knob turn regulates interior temperatures with ease
- Milk and larger items are easily accommodated in the door
- Holds soft drink cans in the door for easy selection and quick access
- Provides the ideal environment for storing your fruits and vegetables
- A sturdy shelf provides additional storage for frozen foods
- Sealed compartment keeps coils clean and simplifies maintenance
GE GTS18CCD Specifications:
- Depth: 32.375 In.
- Freezer Capacity: 4.22 Cu. Ft.
- Height: 67.375 In.
- Icemaker: Yes
- Width: 28 In.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 13.92 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 18.1 Cu. Ft.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GTS18CCD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GTS18CCDBB*
- GE GTS18CCDWW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE GTS18CCDBB Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|ETL-S Approved (Meets NSF-7)||No|
|External Ice/Water Dispenser||No|
|Internal Ice Maker||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.