2.2 Cubic Foot Washer with 4.4 Cubic Foot Electric Dryer Combo
GE GTUP240E Features:
- 3 wash/spin speed combinations
- 9 wash cycles
- 5 wash/rinse temperatures
- Auto- load sensing with 5 water levels
- Bleach and fabric softener dispensers
- Rotary-electronic controls (washer)
- Cycle status lights
- Rotary- electromechanical controls (dryer)
- Speeds are matched to fabric type for great clothes care
- Discover convenient, preprogrammed settings for everyday fabrics
- Multiple settings offer a greater degree of control over fabric cleaning and care
- Washer will automatically measure the load size and add just the right amount of water
- Solutions are automatically mixed with wash water for bright, soft-to-the-touch results
- Simplify cycle selection
- Provide accurate cycle times
- Allow fast, easy cycle selection
GE GTUP240E Specifications:
- Number of Cycles: 9 Washer/4 Dryer
- Depth: 27.25 In.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Height: 74.5 In.
- Width: 23.75 In.
- Number of Temperature Options: 5
- Total Capacity: 4.4 Cu. Ft.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE GTUP240EMWW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GTUP240EM and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.