3.9 Cubic Foot Top Load Energy Star Washing Machine with PreciseFill
With a variety of cycle and temperature options, these washers offer the control you require and the ease-of-use you prefer.
GE GTWN5250 Features:
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- HydroWave wash system with GentlePower agitator
- Rotary electronic controls with cycle status lights
- eWash option
- 11 wash cycles
- 5+ Adaptive Fill water level selections
- Bleach and fabric softener dispensers
- 700 RPM Spin Speed
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Longer, slower travel provides gentle, thorough cleaning
- Provide accurate cycle times
- Energy-saving option uses a cold water wash on select cycles without sacrificing performance
- Handle various fabrics and soils
- Washer will automatically measure the load size and add just the right amount of water
- Automatically operate with wash cycle
- Fast spin speeds remove water efficiently and minimize dry time
GE GTWN5250 Specifications:
- Number of Cycles: 11
- Depth: 25.5 In.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Total Capacity: 3.9Cu. Ft.
- Height: 42 In.
- Width: 27 In.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120V
- Number of Temperature Options: 6
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GTWN5250D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GTWN5250DWW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE GTWN5250DWW Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Control Type||Touch, Turn Knob|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.