Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
30" Free-Standing Electric Convection Range with Self-Clean and Tri-Ring Element
- 5 Cooktop Elements
- 6"/9"/12" 3600W Power Boil Element
- Bridge Zone
- Fifth Element Warming Zone
- 3 Self-Cleaning Oven Racks and 6 Rack Positions
- Interior Oven Lighting
- Full-Width Storage Drawer
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- Convection Oven: Oven heat is circulated and evenly distributed around the food, which allows food to cook more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than in a conventional oven.
- Auto Recipe Conversion: Automatically adjust standard recipe time and temperature for cook modes.
- Ceramic-Glass Cooktop: Beautiful, functional and easy to clean and maintain.
- Control Lock Capability: Lock out the controls so that they cannot be unintentionally activated.
- Fifth Element Warming Zone: Provides low heat capability for foods.
- Self-Clean: Eliminate the need for messy hand-cleaning and use the self-clean mode to perform the task automatically.
- Dimensions: 29-7/8" W x 28" D x 47" H
- Depth with Door Open: 47-7/8"
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 24-1/8" W x 19-1/2" D x 19-3/8" H
- Total Capacity: 5.3 Cubic Feet
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Weight: 165 Pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE JB750
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE JB750DFCC
- GE JB750DFBB
- GE JB750EFES
- GE JB750SFSS
- GE JB750DFWW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE JB750DFWW Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Back Left Burner Watts||2000|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1200|
|Burner Style||Smooth Top|
|Control Type||Digital, Knob|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Front Left Burner Watts||2000|
|Front Right Burner Watts||3000|
|Height to Top of Back Guard||47|
|Height to Top of Cook Top||35.75|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Middle Burner Watts||80|
|Number Of Burners||5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.