Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
30" Drop-In Electric Convection Range with Steam Clean Oven and Tri-Ring Element
- 5 Cooktop Elements
- 6"/9"/12" 3600W Power Boil Element
- Bridge Zone
- Fifth Element Warming Zone
- 3 Heavy Duty Oven Racks and 7 Rack Positions
- Interior Oven Lighting
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- Audible Preheat Signal: An audible signal will alert you once the oven is preheated to the desired temperature
- Delay Bake Option: Set prepared food in the oven and set the timer for the time you want it to start cooking
- Ceramic-Glass Cooktop: Beautiful, functional and easy to clean and maintain.
- Control Lock Capability: Lock out the controls so that they cannot be unintentionally activated.
- Self-Clean: Eliminate the need for messy hand-cleaning and use the self-clean mode to perform the task automatically.
- Dimensions: 31-1/4" W x 28-1/2" D x 27" H
- Depth with Door Open: 45-5/8"
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 24" W x 18-1/4" D x 17-1/2" H
- Total Capacity: 4.4 Cubic Feet
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Weight: 151 Pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE JD750
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE JD750DFBB
- GE JD750SFSS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE JD750DFBB Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Back Left Burner Watts||2000|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1200|
|Burner Style||Smooth Top|
|Control Type||Digital, Knob|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Front Left Burner Watts||2000|
|Front Right Burner Watts||3600|
|Height to Top of Cook Top||27|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Burners||5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.