Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
.7 Cubic Foot Countertop Microwave Oven with Turntable
GE JE740 Features:
- 0.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Optional hanging kit
- Convenience cooking controls
- Auto & time defrost
- Instant on controls
- Control lockout
- Kitchen timer
- Cooking complete reminder
- 700 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
- Installs under a cabinet to free up valuable counter space
- One-touch cooking controls make operation fast and easy
- Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
- Rotates food throughout the cooking cycle for even cooking results
- Cooking and reheating happens instantly at the touch of a button
- Provides peace of mind by locking the oven and preventing accidental activation
- Oven timer can be set to countdown a specific amount of minutes to help watch the time for you
- Lets you know when your food has finished cooking
GE JE740 Specifications:
- Depth: 12.75 In.
- Height: 9.875 In.
- Voltage: 120V
- Width: 17.3125 In.
- Microwave Watts: 700 W
- Total Capacity: 0.7 Cu. Ft.
- Turntable Diameter: 9.63 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE JE740DR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE JE740DRBB
- GE JE740DRWW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE JE740DR Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Control Type||Digital, Touch|
|Optional Trim Kit||No|
|UL Listed||No, Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.