Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
1.4 Cubic Foot Countertop Microwave Oven with Turntable
GE JES1460DS Features:
- 1.4 cu. ft. capacity
- Sensor cooking controls
- Weight and Time Defrost
- Instant on controls
- Control lockout
- Timer on/off
- 1100 Watts(IEC-705 test procedure)
- Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
- Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
- Rotates food throughout the cooking cycle for even cooking results
- Cooking and reheating happens instantly at the touch of a button
- Provides peace of mind by locking the oven and preventing accidental activation
- Oven timer can be set to countdown a specific amount of minutes to help watch the time for you
GE JES1460DS Specifications:
- Depth: 16.375 In.
- Height: 12.5 In.
- Voltage: 120V
- Width: 21.875 In.
- Microwave Watts: 1,100 W
- Total Capacity: 1.4 Cu. Ft.
- Turntable Diameter: 12.63 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE JES1460DS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE JES1460DSBB
- GE JES1460DSWW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE JES1460DSWW Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Control Type||Digital, Touch|
|Optional Trim Kit||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.