This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Extended Protection Plan Available
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Profile 2.2. Cubic Foot Countertop Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology
GE JES2251S Features:
- 2.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Inverter technology
- Sensor cooking controls
- Auto & time defrost
- Warming oven
- Timer on/off
- Control lockout
- 1200 Watts(IEC-705 test procedure)
- Consistent heat helps prevent overcooked edges and surfaces
- Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
- Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
- Warming oven mode keeps foods warm until served
- Oven timer can be set to countdown a specific amount of minutes to help watch the time for you
- Provides peace of mind by locking the oven and preventing accidental activation
- Rotates food throughout the cooking cycle for even cooking results
GE JES2251S Specifications:
- Depth: 19.44 In.
- Height: 13.75 In.
- Voltage: 120V
- Width: 24 In.
- Microwave Watts: 1,200 W
- Total Capacity: 2.2 Cu. Ft.
- Turntable Diameter: 16 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE JES2251SJ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the JES2251S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.