GE Continuous GratesSee how GE Continuous grates make it easy to move pots and pans from one burner to another.
GE Convection BakingGE true European convection with precise air.
30" Free Standing Stainless Steel Gas Range with Convection Oven and Baking Drawer
GE Profile ranges offer contemporary design and functional technology. With multiple burners and generous oven space, you have the flexibility to create a small snack for one person or a large meal for the whole family. The thoughtful design makes this kitchen centerpiece visually appealing and easy to clean. Modern technologies simplify and enhance the cooking experience by doing exactly what you want and delivering great tasting meals. Combining eye catching form and convenient functions, a GE range would be considerately placed in a home that admires style and usability.
- Gas Convection Oven
- Stainless Steel, Deep-Recessed Cooktop
- Baking Drawer (140º to 450º)
- Reversible Cast-Iron Griddle/Grill
- Power Boil Burner (17,000 BTU)
- Central Oval Burner
- Big Hearth Oven Window
- Liquid Propane Conversion Kit
- Precise Simmer Burner (5,000 BTU)
- Sealed Cooktop Burners
- 4 Leveling Legs
- Central Oval Burner (10,000 BTU)
- Two Oven Racks
- Natural Gas Fuel Type (Factory Set)
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Delay Clean Option
- Digipad Numeric Entry
- Electronic Clock and Timer
- High/Low Broil
- Electronic Ignition System
- Interior Oven Light
- Continuous Cooktop Burner Grates
- Audible Preheat Signal: An audible signal will alert you once the oven is preheated to the desired temperature
- Automatic Oven Timer (Time Bake): Oven will shut off automatically once the time has expired
- Control Lock Capability: Allows you to lock out the touch pads so that they cannot be activated when touched, which is a convenient option while cleaning
- Delay Bake Option: Set prepared food in the oven and set the timer for the time you want it to start cooking
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 26-5/8"
- Height: 47"
- Depth with Door Open: 46-3/8"
- Height to Cooking Surface: 36"
- Total Capacity: 5.0 Cu. Ft.
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 19" H x 24" W x 19" D
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 5 Amps
- Product Weight: 205 pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE JGB840SET
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE JGB840SETSS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE JGB840SET Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Back Left Burner BTU||9500|
|Back Right Burner BTU||5000|
|Control Type||Knob And Digital|
|Depth with Door Open||46.375|
|Drawer Type||Oven Drawer|
|Front Left Burner BTU||12000|
|Front Right Burner BTU||17000|
|Gas Type||Liquid Propane, Natural Gas|
|Height to Top of Cook Top||36|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||No|
|Middle Burner BTU||10000|
|Number Of Burners||5|
|Oven Capacity (Bottom)||1|
|Oven Capacity (Top)||5|