Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
4.3 Cu. Ft. Built-In Single Electric Oven with Self-Clean and Digital Touch Controls
- Digital Oven Controls
- 2 Heavy Duty Racks and with 6 Embossed Rack Positions
- Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer
- Closed Door Broiling
- Warm Mode
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- Dimensions: 26-23/32" W x 26-23/32" D x 30-3/16" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 25" W x 23-1/2" D x 27-5/8" H
- Interior Dimensions: 21-1/2" W x 20" D x 17-1/4" H
- Total Capacity: 4.3 Cubic Feet
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- Weight: 113 Pounds
- Audible Preheat Signal: An audible signal will alert you once the oven is preheated to the desired temperature.
- Control Lock Capability: Allows you to lock out the touch pads so that they cannot be activated when touched, which is a convenient option while cleaning.
- Delay Bake Option: Set prepared food in the oven and set the timer for the time you want it to start cooking.
- Self-Clean: Eliminate the need for messy hand-cleaning and use the self-clean mode to perform the task automatically.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE JK3000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE JK3000DFCC
- GE JK3000DFBB
- GE JK3000SFSS
- GE JK3000DFWW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE JK3000 Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.