Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
4.3 Cu. Ft. Built-In Single Electric Oven with Self-Clean and Convection Heating
- Digital Oven Controls
- 3 Self-Clean Heavy Duty Racks and with 6 Embossed Rack Positions
- Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer
- Closed Door Broiling
- Warm Mode
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- Dimensions: 26-23/32" W x 26-23/32" D x 30-3/16" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 25" W x 23-1/2" D x 27-5/8" H
- Interior Dimensions: 21-1/2" W x 20" D x 17-1/4" H
- Total Capacity: 4.3 Cubic Feet
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- Weight: 119 Pounds
- Audible Preheat Signal: An audible signal will alert you once the oven is preheated to the desired temperature.
- Control Lock Capability: Allows you to lock out the touch pads so that they cannot be activated when touched, which is a convenient option while cleaning.
- Convection Heating: Oven heat is circulated and evenly distributed around the food, which allows food to cook more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than in a conventional oven.
- Delay Bake Option: Set prepared food in the oven and set the timer for the time you want it to start cooking.
- Self-Clean: Eliminate the need for messy hand-cleaning and use the self-clean mode to perform the task automatically.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
GE JK5000 Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|