8.6 Cu. Ft. Built-In Double Electric Oven with Convection Heating and Self-Clean
- Digital Oven Controls and Wireless Control Capability
- 3 Heavy-Duty Oven Racks (Upper)/ 2 Heavy-Duty Oven Racks (Lower)
- Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer
- Closed Door Broiling
- Warm Mode
- Dimensions: 26-23/32" W x 26-5/8" D x 52-1/8" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 25" W x 23-1/2" D x 49-11/16" H
- Interior Dimensions: 21-1/2" W x 20" D x 17-1/4" H
- Total Capacity: 8.6 Cubic Feet
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Amperage: 30 Amps
- Weight: 220 Pounds
- Audible Preheat Signal: An audible signal will alert you once the oven is preheated to the desired temperature.
- Auto Recipe Conversion: Automatically adjust standard recipe time and temperature for cook modes.
- Control Lock Capability: Allows you to lock out the touch pads so that they cannot be activated when touched, which is a convenient option while cleaning.
- Convection Heating: Oven heat is circulated and evenly distributed around the food, which allows food to cook more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than in a conventional oven. (Upper Oven)
- Delay Bake Option: Set prepared food in the oven and set the timer for the time you want it to start cooking.
- Self-Clean: Eliminate the need for messy hand-cleaning and use the self-clean mode to perform the task automatically.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
GE JK5500DFWW Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Oven Capacity (Bottom)||4.3|
|Oven Capacity (Top)||4.3|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.