1.7 Cubic Foot Spacemaker Over The Range Microwave Oven with Turntable
GE JNM1731D Features:
- 1.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Convenience cooking controls
- Auto & time defrost
- Full-view cooktop lighting
- Two-speed, 300-CFM venting system
- 10 power levels
- 1000 watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure)
- One-touch cooking controls make operation fast and easy
- Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
- Rotates food throughout the cooking cycle for even cooking results
- Brilliant, natural-looking lighting fully illuminates the cooking surface
- One touch quickly removes smoke, steam and odors from the cooktop area
- Ten total power levels allow you to customize the wattage to your cooking needs
GE JNM1731D Specifications:
- Depth: 15.25 In.
- Height: 16.5 In.
- Voltage: 120V
- Width: 29.875 In.
- Microwave Watts: 1,000 W
- Total Capacity: 1.7 Cu. Ft.
- Turntable Diameter: 11.5 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE JNM1731DPCC*
- GE JNM1731DPBB*
- GE JNM1731DPWW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the JNM1731D and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.