Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
24" Built-In Electric Oven with Frameless Glass Oven Door and Clear View Window
- Digital Oven Controls
- Interior Oven Light
- 2 Oven Racks with 4 Embossed Rack Positions
- Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override
- Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer
- Temperature Display
- Variable Broil
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- Audible Preheat Signal: An audible signal will alert you once the oven is preheated to the desired temperature
- Control Lock Capability: Allows you to lock out the touch pads so that they cannot be activated when touched, which is a convenient option while cleaning
- Delay Bake Option: Set prepared food in the oven and set the timer for the time you want it to start cooking
- Bake Wattage: 2,000 Watts
- Broiler Wattage: 3,400 Watts
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Weight: 82 Pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE JRS06BJBB
- GE JRS06SKSS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the JRS06 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.