1.7 Cubic Foot Spacemaker Over the Range Microwave Oven with Two Speed Venting System
GE JVM1740 Features:
- 1.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Convenience cooking controls
- Auto & time defrost
- Turntable on/off
- Two-speed, 300-CFM venting system
- Removable oven rack
- Full-view cooktop lighting
- 1000 watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure)
- One-touch cooking controls make operation fast and easy
- Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
- Ideal for even cooking results or for accommodating oversized dishes that may not be able to fully rotate
- One touch quickly removes smoke, steam and odors from the cooktop area
- Full-width cooking rack allows for multi-level cooking simultaneously, allowing you to cook large quantities of your family’s favorites
- Brilliant, natural-looking lighting fully illuminates the cooking surface
GE JVM1740 Specifications:
- Depth: 15.25 In.
- Height: 16.5 In.
- Voltage: 120V
- Width: 29.875 In.
- Microwave Watts: 1,000 W
- Total Capacity: 1.7 Cu. Ft.
- Turntable Diameter: 11.5 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
GE JVM1740DPCC Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Application||Microwave, Microwave Ovens|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Child Lock||No, Yes|
|Control Type||Digital, Touch|
|Convertible to Recirculating||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan Speeds||2|
|Filter Type||Charcoal Filters|
|Optional Trim Kit||No|
|Product Weight||51, 52|
|Style||Over The Range|
|Turntable Type||Round Glass|
|UL Listed||No, Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.