Profile 30" Free-Standing Gas Range with Baking Drawer and Convection Oven
GE Profile ranges offer contemporary design and functional technology. With multiple burners and generous oven space, you have the flexibility to create a small snack for one person or a large meal for the whole family. The thoughtful design makes this kitchen centerpiece visually appealing and easy to clean. Modern technologies simplify and enhance the cooking experience by doing exactly what you want and delivering great tasting meals. Combining eye catching form and convenient functions, a GE range would be considerately placed in a home that admires style and usability.
- Reversible Cast-Iron Griddle/Grill
- Central Oval Burner
- Precise Simmer Burner (5,000 BTU)
- Central Oval Burner (10,000 BTU)
- Power Boil Burner (17,000 BTU)
- 4 Leveling Legs
- 3 Oven Racks with 6 Rack Positions
- Natural Gas Fuel Type (Factory Set)
- Dishwasher Safe Knobs
- Auto Self Clean
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Electronic Clock and Timer
- High/Low Broil
- In-Oven Broiling
- Audible Preheat Signal: An audible signal will alert you once the oven is preheated to the desired temperature
- Auto Oven Shut-Off and Override: A safety feature that will automatically turn the oven off after twelve hours (This feature can be de-activated)
- Automatic Oven Timer (Time Bake): Oven will shut off automatically once the time has expired
- Auto Recipe Conversion: Automatically adjust standard recipe time and temperature for cook modes
- Control Lock Capability: Allows you to lock out the touch pads so that they cannot be activated when touched, which is a convenient option while cleaning
- Delay Bake Option: Set prepared food in the oven and set the timer for the time you want it to start cooking
- Convection Oven: Oven heat is circulated and evenly distributed around the food, which allows food to cook more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than in a conventional oven
- Self-Clean Oven: This cycle heats the oven to high temperatures to burn away food that has been baked on the oven interior
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 29-3/4"
- Height: 47"
- Depth with Door Open: 47-3/16"
- Height to Cooking Surface: 35-13/16"
- Total Capacity: 6.4 Cu. Ft.
- Upper Oven Capacity: 5.4 Cu. Ft.
- Lower Oven Capacity: 1.0 Cu. Ft.
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 19" H x 24" W x 20-5/8" D
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Product Weight: 220 pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE P2B930
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE P2B930DETBB*
- GE P2B930SETSS*
- GE P2B930DETWW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE Continuous GratesSee how GE Continuous grates make it easy to move pots and pans from one burner to another.
GE Convection BakingGE true European convection with precise air.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.