28.6 Cubic Foot French-Door Refrigerator with Pull Out Freezer Drawer and Ice and Water Dispenser
As the largest and most visible appliance in your kitchen, your refrigerator has to look great. With GE, you never have to sacrifice substance for style. GE refrigerators lead the industry in food preservation and convenient features.
GE PFE29PSD Features:
- Stainless steel doors with hidden hinges
- Stainless steel water dispenser with pullout tray- Gives you a streamlined look while easily filling tall items
- Dispenser features hands free autofill, precise fill, LCD screen controls, LED dispenser light, and water filter indicator light.
- Dispnses cubes, crushed ice, and filtered water
- External touch color LCD control
- 3 Fresh food cabinet drawers
- 2 Adjustable humidity drawers
- 1 Full-width adjustable temperature drawer
- 5 Glass cabinet shelves- 4 split adjustable, 1 full-width
- 6 Fresh food door bins
- LED showcase lighting
- TurboFreeze Freezer
- Door alarm
- Energy Star qualified
GE PFE29PSD Specifications:
- Depth: 36 In.
- Case Depth Without Door: 29 1/4 in
- Freezer Capacity: 9.0 Cu. Ft.
- Height: 69 7/8 In.
- Width: 35 3/4 In.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 19.6 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 28.6 Cu. Ft.
- Weight: 370 lbs
- Voltage: 120 V
- Amperage: 15
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE PFE29PSD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE PFE29PSDSS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE Profile French Door RefrigeratorGE Profile French Door Refrigerator Full-Width Temperature-Controlled Drawer
GE French Door Refrigerator Space Saving IcemakerGE French Door Refrigerator Space Saving Icemaker video, showing how the ice maker was moved to the door to save space in the main compartment.