Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Profile 30" Electric Induction Cooktop with Electronic Controls and Pan Size Sensor
- 4 Induction Elements
- Powerful 11" 3,700 Watt Induction Element
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights
- Glass Ceramic Cooktop Surface
- LCD Digital Display
- Induction Elements: Provides fast and efficient cooking as heat is generated in the cookware
- Electronic Touch Controls: Provides an easy to clean surface that is flat and smooth
- 19 Control Settings: Ensures precise temperature control
- Pan Presence Sensor: The induction element will shut off when it is not in use
- Pan Size Sensor: The heating element automatically adjusts to fit the size of the pan
- Control Lock Capability: Lock out the controls so that they cannot be unintentionally activated
- Dimensions: 29-3/4" W x 21-3/8" D x 3-1/4" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 28-1/2" W x 19-5/8" D
- Back Left Burner Watts: 2,500
- Front Left Burner Watts: 2,500
- Front Right Burner Watts: 3,700
- Center Burner Watts: 1,800
- Power Burner Watts: 3,700
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE PHP900DMBB
- GE PHP900SMSS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PHP900 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Induction CookingWhy buy a range or cooktop that has induction cooking? It is the most energy efficient cooking method available and can be used to cook any type of food.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.