GE Convection BakingGE true European convection with precise air.
Profile Slide-In Induction Range with 5.3 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity and Heavy-Duty Roller Rack
GE Profile ranges offer contemporary design and functional technology. With multiple burners and generous oven space, you have the flexibility to create a small snack for one person or a large meal for the whole family. The thoughtful design makes this kitchen centerpiece visually appealing and easy to clean. Modern technologies simplify and enhance the cooking experience by doing exactly what you want and delivering great tasting meals. Combining eye catching form and convenient functions, a GE range would be considerately placed in a home that admires style and usability.
- Induction Cooktop Technology
- NextStep Illuminating Controls
- Hidden Bake Oven Interior
- Fifth Element Warming Zone
- Two 8" Heating Elements (2,500 Watts), One 11" Heating Element (3,700 Watts), One 6" Heating Element (1,800 Watts), One 6" Warming Zone Ribbon (100 Watts)
- 2 Heavy Duty Oven Racks and 1 Roller Rack
- Warming Drawer
- Auto Self Clean
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Digipad Numeric Entry
- Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer
- Warm Mode
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights
- Audible Preheat Signal: An audible signal will alert you once the oven is preheated to the desired temperature
- Auto Oven Shut-Off and Override: A safety feature that will automatically turn the oven off after twelve hours (This feature can be de-activated)
- Auto Recipe Conversion: Automatically adjust standard recipe time and temperature for cook modes
- Delay Bake Option: Set prepared food in the oven and set the timer for the time you want it to start cooking
- Control Lock Capability: Allows you to lock out the touch pads so that they cannot be activated when touched, which is a convenient option while cleaning
- Convection Oven: Oven heat is circulated and evenly distributed around the food, which allows food to cook more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than in a conventional oven
- Self-Clean Oven: This cycle heats the oven to high temperatures to burn away food that has been baked on the oven interior
- Oven Meat Probe: After inserting the probe into the meat and setting the desired internal temperature, the oven will shut off and an audible signal will alert you when the meat is at the desired temperature
- Width: 31-1/4"
- Depth: 28-7/8"
- Height: 37-1/4"
- Depth with Door Open: 48-1/4"
- Total Capacity: 5.3 Cu. Ft.
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 19-1/2" H x 24-1/8" W x 19-3/8" D
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Product Weight: 241 pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE PHS925ST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE PHS925STSS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE PHS925STSS Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Back Left Burner Watts||2500|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1800|
|Depth with Door Open||48.25|
|Drawer Type||Warming Drawer|
|Front Left Burner Watts||2500|
|Front Right Burner Watts||3700|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Middle Burner Watts||100|
|Nominal Width||30, 32|
|Number Of Burners||5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.