Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Profile 30" Built-In Electric Cooktop with Four Ribbon Heating Elements and 9"/12" Dual Element
- 4 Ribbon Heating Elements
- 8" Power Boil Element
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights
- Glass Ceramic Cooktop Surface
- Dishwasher Safe Knobs
- Ceramic-Glass Cooktop: Beautiful, functional and easy to clean and maintain
- Ribbon Heating Elements: Provide even cooking heat
- 9"/12" Dual-Ring Element : Multiple cooking areas in one accommodate various-sized pots or pans
- Frameless Design: Creates a smooth and seamless look, and makes cleaning quick and easy
- Dimensions: 30" W x 21-3/8" D x 3-1/4" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 28-1/2" W x 19-5/8" D
- Back Left Burner Watts: 2,500
- Back Right Burner Watts: 1,200
- Front Left Burner Watts: 1,200
- Front Right Burner Watts: 2,700
- Power Burner Watts: 2,500
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE PP912KMCC*
- GE PP912BMBB
- GE PP912SMSS
- GE PP912TMWW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PP912 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.