Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
GE Stainless Steel Profile Series Advantium® 120 Over-the-Range Oven
- Speed Cook Technology: With this GE over the range microwave you will enjoy oven quality results two times faster than a conventional oven.
- Over The Range Style
- Optional Recirculating Kit
- 4 Ovens In One: This over the range microwave oven will expand your cooking versatility with four ovens in one.
- Halogen Heat: You can skip the preheating with nearly instantaneous halogen heat.
- Over 175 Pre-Programmed Recipes: This microwave oven comes pre-programmed with recipes to make meals easy and convenient.
- Custom Recipe Saver: You can conveniently store your cooking instructions for up to 30 different recipes.
- Three Speed 300-CFM Venting System
- ADA Approved: No
- Cooktop Light: Yes
- Sabbath Mode: No
- Total Capacity: 1.7 Cu. Ft.
- Child Lock: No
- Height: 16-1/4 Inches
- Depth: 15-1/2 Inches
- Width: 30 Inches
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Wattage: 1800 Watts
- Voltage: 120 Volts
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE PSA9120SF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE PSA9120SFSS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE PSA9120SF Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Convertible to Recirculating||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Exhaust Fan Speeds||3|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Optional Trim Kit||No|
|Turntable Type||Round Glass|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.