Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
10 Cu. Ft. Built-In Double Electric Oven with Convection Heating and Heavy-Duty Roller Rack
- Digital Oven Controls
- 2 Heavy-Duty Oven Racks and 1 Roller Rack (Upper)/ 2 Heavy-Duty Oven Racks (Lower)
- Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer
- Closed Door Broiling
- Warm Mode
- Steam Clean
- Hi / Low Broil
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- Dimensions: 29-3/4" W x 27-3/16" D x 52-5/8" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 28-1/2" W x 23-1/2" D x 51-13/16" H
- Interior Dimensions: 25" W x 20-1/4" D x 17-3/8" H
- Total Capacity: 10 Cubic Feet
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Weight: 284 Pounds
- Control Lock Capability: Allows you to lock out the touch pads so that they cannot be activated when touched, which is a convenient option while cleaning.
- Convection Heating: Oven heat is circulated and evenly distributed around the food, which allows food to cook more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than in a conventional oven. (Upper Oven)
- Delay Bake Option: Set prepared food in the oven and set the timer for the time you want it to start cooking.
- Heavy-Duty Roller Rack: Designed to simplify loading and unloading, the rack glides smoothly on stainless steel ball bearings
- Self-Clean: Eliminate the need for messy hand-cleaning and use the self-clean mode to perform the task automatically.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE PT7550
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE PT7550DFBB
- GE PT7550SFSS
- GE PT7550DFWW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE PT7550 Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Oven Capacity (Bottom)||5|
|Oven Capacity (Top)||5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.