Quick Tip - Deodorizing your Washing MachineThis tip shows you how to keep your washing machine smelling clean and fresh
GE Front Load LaundryNew GE front load laundry will not only give you the best in cleaning, but also easy to use with features such as steam and detangle.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 press number 1 for sales then press number 7 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Save $100 when you purchase this Washer as a Laundry Package (Washer + Dryer). Search "DCVH480EKWW-WCVH4800KWW"
- HydroHeater Internal Water Heater: Boosts water temperatures to help with sanitization
- 5 Wash/Spin Combinations: The washer alternates speeds providing great care for laundry
- 5 Wash/Rinse Temperatures with Sanitize: Multiple wash settings offer greater control over fabric cleaning and care
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket: Snag-free and resists rust
- 1,400 RPM Spin Speed: Removes more water during the spin cycle, reducing drying times
- ENERGY STAR® and CEE Tier II
- Depth: 26-5/8"
- Energy Star: Yes
- Total Capacity: 2.2Cu. Ft.
- Height: 33-5/16"
- Width: 23-1/2"
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Number of Temperature Options: 5
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE WCVH4800K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE WCVH4800KWW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE WCVH4800K Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Control Type||Touch, Turn Knob|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.