Quick Tip - Deodorizing your Washing MachineThis tip shows you how to keep your washing machine smelling clean and fresh
GE Top Load AgitatorsGE dual action agitator provides better turn over to get your clothes cleaner.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
3.6 Cubic Foot Commercial Washing Machine with One Touch Controls
With a variety of cycle and temperature options, these washers offer the control you require and the ease-of-use you prefer.
GE WNRD2050 Features:
- Electronic One-Touch Controls with LED read-out
- Five Wash Cycles
- 3 wash/spin speed combinations
- 3 wash/rinse temperatures
- Deluxe Quiet
- Bleach Dispenser
- Simplify cycle selection and provide accurate cycle times
- A cycle for almost every fabric, from the heaviest cottons to the finest hand washables
- Washer alternates speeds for great clothes care
- A variety of temperatures provide great wash results
- Helps deliver quiet operation with sound-dampening materials on front and sides of the dryer
- Automatically mixes bleach with wash water for proper bleaching action
GE WNRD2050 Specifications:
- Number of Cycles: 5
- Depth: 25.5 In.
- Total Capacity: 3.6Cu. Ft.
- Height: 42 In.
- Width: 27 In.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120V
- Number of Temperature Options: 3
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE WNRD2050
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE WNRD2050GWC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE WNRD2050GWC Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.