2.7 Cubic Foot Portable Washer with Stainless Steel Basket
With a variety of cycle and temperature options, these washers offer the control you require and the ease-of-use you prefer.
GE WSLP1500 Features:
- Electronic One-Touch Controls with LED read-out
- One-Touch Loading Sensing
- 14 wash cycles
- Three wash/rinse temperatures
- One Wash/Spin Speed
- Five Water Levels
- Stainless Steel Basket
- Simplify cycle selection and provide accurate cycle times
- Eliminates guesswork and helps reduce water waste
- A variety of fabric-specific settings, from Extra-Heavy Cottons to Easy-Care Colors
- Offer better wash results and longer fabric life
- Provides reliable cleaning performance for regular clothes
- Offer water and energy savings
- It resists rust and won't chip, peel or snag clothes
GE WSLP1500 Specifications:
- Number of Cycles: 14
- Depth: 26 In.
- Total Capacity: 2.7Cu. Ft.
- Height: 38 In.
- Width: 23.625 In.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120V
- Number of Temperature Options: 3
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE WSLP1500JWW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WSLP1500J and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.