13" x 17" HomeSaver Stainless Steel 1' Flue Stretcher
Gelco has been building quality tops for over twenty years. So whatever style of chimney top you need, they've got you covered. Gelco top-mounted flue stretcher top attaches directly to the chimney crown, protecting the flue as well as the crown.
A Flue Stretcher is a great addition to your chimney that can not only increase draft, but can decrease negative house pressures. Adding the Flue Stretcher to the upstairs flue distances its smoke from the downward pull of the downstairs flue. Image shown is of 2' Version.
Stainless Steel is the most popular cap material due to its longevity and flexibility of fuel being burned. Meaning if you have a wood fireplace and switch to gas logs, the Stainless Steel Cap can handle the change with no concern. These Stainless Steel Caps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty and won't rust, so will remain looking beautiful for many years to come.
- Raises smoke and gases above adjacent downstairs flue
- Extends flue to increase draft
- Easily tightens with screws to the flue tile on all four sides of the base
- Holds tight under several hundred pounds of force
- Lifetime Warranty
- Base Size: 13" x 17"
- Fits Outside Tile Dimensions: 11-1/2" x 16-1/2" to 13-3/4" x 19"
- Height: 22"
- Adds to Flue Height: 1'
Additional Gelco Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Gelco Products
- Shop All Gelco Flue Stretcher Collection Products
Our SKU: Gelco 14496
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Gelco 14496
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Gelco 14496 Product Specifications
|Base Dimensions||13" x 17"|
|Compatibility||Masonry Style Chimneys|
|Fuel Type||Coal, Gas, Oil, Pellet, Wood, Wood/Oil/Coal|