13" x 13" Gelco Copper 2' Flue Stretcher
Gelco has been building quality tops for over twenty years. So whatever style of chimney top you need, they've got you covered. Gelco top-mounted flue stretcher top attaches directly to the chimney crown, protecting the flue as well as the crown.
A Flue Stretcher is a great addition to your chimney that can not only increase draft, but can decrease negative house pressures. Adding the Flue Stretcher to the upstairs flue distances its smoke from the downward pull of the downstairs flue.
A Copper top, like Stainless Steel has a lifetime warranty because of the quality of the material. It won't rust but Copper can tend to run a greenish / yellow down the chimney during the aging process so it's not recommended for light colored chimneys. As far as aesthetics go though, you just can't beat the look and beauty of a genuine Copper Chimney Cap.
- Raises smoke and gases above adjacent downstairs flue
- Extends flue to increase draft
- Easily tightens with screws to the flue tile on all four sides of the base
- Holds tight under several hundred pounds of force
- Lifetime Warranty
- Base Size: 13" x 13"
- Fits Outside Tile Dimensions: 11-1/2" x 11-1/2" to 13-3/4" x 14"
- Height: 34"
- Adds to Flue Height: 2'
Additional Gelco Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Gelco Products
- Shop All Gelco Flue Stretcher Collection Products
Our SKU: Gelco 14502
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Gelco 14502
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Gelco 14502 Product Specifications
|Base Dimensions||13" x 13"|
|Compatibility||Masonry Style Chimneys|
|Fuel Type||Coal, Gas, Oil, Pellet, Wood, Wood/Oil/Coal|