20kW Aluminum Standby Generator System (200A Service Disconnect + AC Shedding) from the Guardian Series
- 20kW (LP) / 18kW (NG) of power will ensure your home will retain power through unexpected outages
- 83.3 Amps @ 240 Volts (Single Phase)
- Connects to existing liquid propane or natural gas fuel supply for easy and efficient power
- Covered under 5 Year Commercial / Residential Warranty
- Aluminum enclosure with Rhinocoat finish provides superior corrosion resistance and weather protection, withstanding up to 150 mph winds, making it ideal for coastal climates
- Multi-lingual Evolution Digital Controller allows for easy monitoring and management of generator functions
- UL Listed to UL2200 Engine / Generator Standard for Safety
- Includes RTSY200A3 Generac Smart Switch automatic transfer switch (200 Amp)
- Programmable Seven Day Exerciser starts the generator once per week for 12 minutes to prevent oil seal drying and damage between power outages
- Generac OHVI Engine: This V-twin, overhead valve industrial engine features plateau honed cylinder walls and plasma moly rings which help reduce operating temperature
- Engine Displacement: 999cc
- Engine RPM: 3600 (Revolutions per Minute)
- Air Cooled
- Covered Under 5 Year Commercial Warranty
- Covered Under 5 Year Residential Warranty
- Includes Low Oil / High Temperature Alert and Automatic Shutdown
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Solid-State, Frequency Compensated Voltage Regulation: This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system provides optimized fast response to changing load conditions and maximum motor starting capability by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine
- True Power Technology: Delivers less than 5% total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances
- Overall Height: 29”
- Overall Length: 48”
- Overall Width: 25”
- Product Weight: 451 lbs
- Noise Rating at Normal Operating Load: 66 dbA
- NG Power Capacity: 18kW
- LP Power Capacity: 20kW
- NG Consumption (50% Load): 205 Cu.Ft. per hour
- LP Consumption (50% Load): 2.08 Gallons per hour
Additional Generac Links
This Generac item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Generac 6244
Liquid Propane / Natural Gas
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6244 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Generac products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Generac Standby Generator Saves the DayLearn about Generac Standby Generators and how they saved the day in a small mid west town.
Generac Standy Generator CommercialWatch the Generac Standby Generator Commercial.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.