Gen-Eye Mini-POD Pipe Inspection Camera System with 125 Ft. Push-Rod
Just grab it and go. The lightweight, Gen-Eye POD(tm) and MINI-POD(tm) combine camera, reel, and monitor in an all-in-one package.
You get a large 5.6" LCD color monitor protected by a padded case. It's mounted on a rugged yet flexible gooseneck that swivels to give you the best viewing angle, wherever you're working.
The full size Gen-Eye POD(tm) features a self-leveling camera and 200 ft. of Gel-Rod(R) for trouble-shooting 3" to 10" drain lines. The big capacity MINI-POD(tm) carries 125 ft. or 175 ft. of push rod and color mini-camera for inspecting 2" to 4" drain lines. The tough steel frame can be operated vertically or horizontally, so you can handle nearly any application.
Image shows both the Mini and Full Size Gen-Eye Pod systems.
- 5.6" LCD monitor in padded case with Dimmer Control
- Flexible gooseneck monitor mount to give you the best viewing angle
- MINI-POD carries 125 ft. or 175 ft. of push rod and Mini-Color Camera to inspect 2" to 4" lines
- 125 Ft. Push-Rod with Sonde
- Video-Out connection to record on external devices
- Rugged frame and reel with drag brake and reel lock
- Can be operated vertically or horizontally
- Picture Inverter
- AC and DC Power Cords
- 3" Trap Skid
Additional General Pipe Cleaners Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All General Pipe Cleaners Products
- Shop All General Pipe Cleaners Gen-Eye Pod Collection Products
Our SKU: General Pipe Cleaners CGPA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
General Pipe Cleaners CGPA Product Specifications
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Pipe Capacity||2" - 4"|
|Product Includes||125 Ft. Push-Rod, 3" Trap Skid, Color Mini-Camera, LED Screen, Open Mini Reel, Sonde|
|White Balance||Auto High Speed|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.